Texas, United States

Ordered a specialty cake to be ready by a specific day and time.Got there to pick it up and the lady working had no idea about the cake.

They couldn't even find the order form. When they finally found it, it was stuffed in a drawer and not even started. The cake decorator was out. Manager was called over and they said to pick out a different cake for a discount.

DISCOUNT?????? No. It's not my fault that they have no organization at all and to top it off they didn't have anything for a boy. Get your stuff together.

Never ever will I order a cake from Walmart again. I have heard nothing but complaints about the bakery section and now I see why. So now here's the day of the party and by poor baby has no cake because you guys are the most unorganized. Thank-you for nothing.

I had to search for a cake elsewhere an hour before his party was supposed to start.

I didn't like: Customer service.

1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Cake
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Anon

I never understood having birthday parties for children under 2. They have no idea what's going on, and won't even remember it.

Schaumburg, Illinois, United States #1177859

It's a baby, it doesn't care as long as it can stuff it's face with something.