Irving, Texas

I took my vehicle to Walmart for a simple battery change. The tech put the battery in backwards and blew out my radio/navigation/radio system fuse, and caused other electrical malfunctions as a direct result of having put my battery in the wrong way!

The Automotive Manager pretended to act as if he was going to make sure the damage done would be covered. Boy did he turn out to be a lying piece of &$(%!!! I learned in his claim he wrote the damage was not caused by Walmart. But the video clearly will show the tech putting the battery in wrong, lifted it, turning it around and placing it in the write position! My dash panel looks like Christmas tree lights and I have no radio, navagation nor phone use anymore in the car.

Their claims company CMI has been given me the total run-around and have been playing the 'stalling game with me." i have given them everything I've asked of me (quotes, etc). And nothing is good enough. The manager lied about having sent in video footage and did not! Nor did he have the tech to write a written statement!

Going on 3 weeks later and my car damages have still not been settled! At this point my claim has still not been settled! And probably won't be! I just read a review (FROM AN ATTORNEY) that stated Walmart DOES NOT PAY FOR VEHICLE DAMAGES! I am starting to become very convinced of this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Battery Replacement.

• WALMART AUTOMOTIVE COMPLAINT

Comments

Seagina

Do they ever replace battery for the warrent