WalMart itself was clean and well stocked. Auto Department was my concern since I took my car for a standard Oil Change.

BEWARE the Auto Dept.!! *They tried to charge me $10 for tire rotation even though I told them up front the tires were purchased there.! *They had a charge $17.95 for windshield wipers on a second sheet and when I questioned it -they said it was a "potential charge just in case they needed changing" and he took it off. *They put in -and highly overcharged for an Air Filter ~without verifying with me first if I wanted the extra $24.95 charge.

They ended up removing it and refunding my money for that. *What is worse they put that new clean filter in a dirty air chamber with leaves and debris in it-never cleaning it out.!-We cleaned it out after.. *They charged $49.95 for an oil change even though it was advertised @$44.95- and tried to justified it by saying they used synthetic oil.The sticker they put on the window was not synthetic-it was Penzoil~ my car doesn't t use Synthetic.I specified that beforehand. Scary huh?

Is this the QUALITY SERVICE they say they give.??

2 managers -had 2 different explinations-I will NEVER use this center again.They saw me as a dumb old woman that wouldn't t know they were gouging me.!! BEWARE

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Bookcrazy

I would NEVER take my car to Wal-Mart for anything. I know Beebe has to have independent car repair places.

Help out the independent business owner. Not some huge monolith that cares nothing for their customers.