Verified Reviewer

I was convicted of shop lifting at Walmart. I was waiting for my friend to finish shopping because I wasnt feeling well and I went pass the point they said that It was considering shop lifting to have my friends husband to get my groceries to put in the car for me.

Because I had my friends groceries in my buggy. One hour later I had a heart attack. I went to court in February and the judge said I could not go back into a Walmart anywhere in the United States. Unless I could get a letter from Walmart saying I could return to shopping at Walmart.

I am very sorry for what I did. Could you please consider letting me come back into Walmart.

And if so the judge said that I would need a letter saying I am aloud to return to Walmart. Thank you, Delores Hedrick

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Letting me shop at Walmart again .

Comments

#1991544

You were shoplifting. Hope you learned your lesson, but you're banned

#1991517

Your post makes no sense. If you took unpaid for merchandise towards exit door and they caught you that is shoplifting! You need to explain more !

Walmart Reviews