Verified Reviewer

My order from Walmart #473218*-***263 for a hotplate.

I received an email saying Tracking # 527205****98 would be delivered Sunday 25th July, but got nothing, called Fedex and they informed me that this Tracking # was for a package from Adidas and was not for Westwood or our address 855NW Raintree Drive Corvallis, Oregon. For 3 days I kept trying to get the correct tracking number & find out about my package, finally today Saturday 7/31 the company BMP sent me another tracking order #281875****60 I called Fedex only to find out again that this tracking # belongs to someone else and not Westwood and not for 855 NW Raintree Drive Corvallis Oregon.

I purchased this item from Walmart and paid Walmart so your company is getting the bad name and BMP wholesale LLC is getting away with a criminal action I believe and I am going to report them to the Attorney General.

I have been trying to call BMP Wholesale LLC for days with no response from their number they don't answer just give a message to try again as they are busy 1-80*-***-****.

Walmart needs to take action against this company for their fraudulent actions to your customers.

Please let me know what you do about this. Thank you,

J.Westwood

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: Walmartnservice with on line orders.

Location: Corvallis, Oregon