Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse with her departing coworkers, scanning my own two water containers.I said" those are mine" because I saw she charged me for them.
She said , "Oh, OK" , and deducted them out of the receipt. I took my things I paid for , but I looked closer to my receipt, and I saw she revenged overcharging me for cherries. I showed the manager what happened and she send me to costumer service with the cherries and the receipt. The costumer service representative did weight and scan my cherries and refunded me $9.77 .
What i want you to understand is that, overcharging me was purposely to revenge about the initial issue(the water containers), and who knows what else is going on in that store. You should look into it very close because ripping me off was swift and quick, which means she did that many others time in the past, and who knows how many costumers didn't even catch the scam.
You might have an entire scam going on, because, it seems like was no surprise for the supervisor and costumer serice representative.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- scamed by cashier
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Walmart Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."