Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse with her departing coworkers, scanning my own two water containers.I said" those are mine" because I saw she charged me for them.
She said , "Oh, OK" , and deducted them out of the receipt. I took my things I paid for , but I looked closer to my receipt, and I saw she revenged overcharging me for cherries. I showed the manager what happened and she send me to costumer service with the cherries and the receipt. The costumer service representative did weight and scan my cherries and refunded me $9.77 .
What i want you to understand is that, overcharging me was purposely to revenge about the initial issue(the water containers), and who knows what else is going on in that store. You should look into it very close because ripping me off was swift and quick, which means she did that many others time in the past, and who knows how many costumers didn't even catch the scam.
You might have an entire scam going on, because, it seems like was no surprise for the supervisor and costumer serice representative.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- scamed by cashier
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Walmart Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."