Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse with her departing coworkers, scanning my own two water containers.I said" those are mine" because I saw she charged me for them.
She said , "Oh, OK" , and deducted them out of the receipt. I took my things I paid for , but I looked closer to my receipt, and I saw she revenged overcharging me for cherries. I showed the manager what happened and she send me to costumer service with the cherries and the receipt. The costumer service representative did weight and scan my cherries and refunded me $9.77 .
What i want you to understand is that, overcharging me was purposely to revenge about the initial issue(the water containers), and who knows what else is going on in that store. You should look into it very close because ripping me off was swift and quick, which means she did that many others time in the past, and who knows how many costumers didn't even catch the scam.
You might have an entire scam going on, because, it seems like was no surprise for the supervisor and costumer serice representative.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- scamed by cashier
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Walmart Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "Rented a car for seven days at Payless rental car at the Jacksonville international airport...the amount was supposed to be 150.43. They charged me 150.43 two times, once on August..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted. My son opened a package of Nabisco Ritz crackers Fresh Stacks and he was almost at the bottom when he said, "What's this". There is a..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."