2.0
Ease of Use

Ordered black metal kitchen chairs. Ordered ones that could be returned to store only in case we didn't like.

(Would never order anything I would have to send back by mail.). Received confirmation and email stating that I could return to store. Chairs didn't come on time. Checked tracking which stated they went to Houston, Texas.

We live in NH. Rep stated she would send right out and that she didn't know why they went there. Received chairs a few days later. Didn't like so took back to store.

Clerk said they had already been returned but no credit was ever given and we had the chairs so they couldn't have been returned. Called Walmart.com as clerk suggested. Waited 45 minutes in parking lot. No one picked up.

Called Discover which I used to pay for them. No credit was given. She called Walmart.com with me on line. Rep said he would send FedEx next day (Tuesday).

I said it would have to be day after so I could leave work early. FedEx came on Tuesday. (They left message that they had a pickup but no one answered. Called Walmart.com and was on hold with some girl who first said there was a problem with their system.

After about 20 minutes she said she was waiting for supervisor. Waited another 25 minutes and told her to call me back. She did and put me on hold again. I said it is 11PM where I am and I need to go to bed.

She said someone would call me in morning. At least she did apologize. No one called in morning.

Donated chairs to charity. Will never go in their store or order from them online again!

Review about: Poly And Bark Trattoria Side Chair.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments