1.8

I ordered a Christmas tree online through the Walmart online store. It happened to be a third party which was BCP.

It was nothing like they showed in the pictures or the video. Instead of a soothing Christmas tree, I received flashing billboard that was getting in my nerves or anybody else. When I tried to return the Christmas tree at my local store, they told me that I needed to go through BCP. I contacted them, and they told me that I had to pay for the shipping which cost me over $40 dollars.

Considering that the tree cost me $80 dollars, they ripped me off. This is how they make money, enticing people into believing they are buying a product that does not resemble the real product at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I was tricked by the 3rd party policy but never again. Amazon has my business.

This just happened to me with an iPhone that was shipped from a 3rd party called Smart Mobile. But Walmart was the company my money went to so I could never understand how they could not be responsible for my refund! Never ordering or shopping there again!