Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine.Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem.
WALMART would not honor the claim even though we had bills, towing and AES (Automotive Excellence Service)certifications. WALMART adjustor said oil would have been on the bottom of car- but I was sitting still in traffic and had to get help to push it out of the street. WALMART should honor an honest claim and pay for engine replacement, time and the miserable way in which we were treated.
Don't trust the Mega stores for service, especially for oil changes or tires.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automotive Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."