Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine.Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem.
WALMART would not honor the claim even though we had bills, towing and AES (Automotive Excellence Service)certifications. WALMART adjustor said oil would have been on the bottom of car- but I was sitting still in traffic and had to get help to push it out of the street. WALMART should honor an honest claim and pay for engine replacement, time and the miserable way in which we were treated.
Don't trust the Mega stores for service, especially for oil changes or tires.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automotive Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."