Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine.Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem.
WALMART would not honor the claim even though we had bills, towing and AES (Automotive Excellence Service)certifications. WALMART adjustor said oil would have been on the bottom of car- but I was sitting still in traffic and had to get help to push it out of the street. WALMART should honor an honest claim and pay for engine replacement, time and the miserable way in which we were treated.
Don't trust the Mega stores for service, especially for oil changes or tires.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Automotive Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "I have a children's book that I got published through authorhouse so I could show it to my mother (the Author) just before she died so she could be proud...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."