I took my car to Walmart for an oil change in May 2009, to save my husband the time and trouble of doing it for me.When my husband changed my oil again in October 2009, he removed the filter and found written on the filter the date of 12/17/08 and the initials of the service technician at another auto service center where we had work done (including an oil change) on December 17, 2008.
I was thoroughly disgusted to find out that the Walmart auto service center had charged me for an oil change in May, but had not actually done the work.
I have been driving around for 10 months with the same oil and filter, after paying Walmart to change the oil in May!
We took our receipts, the filter, and our complaint to the manager and he at least gave us a refund, and it doesn't appear that any damage was done to our vehicle because of their negligence.But never again will I trust Walmart with my vehicle in an attempt to save time!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Edge provided us terrible service. We had to call just to get them to provide the initial interior service. In two months, we had to call 6 times with zero..."
- "Taco Bell 3554 South Tower Rd. Aurora Colorado order #369757 cashier Rachel B. Terrible customer service complete misunderstanding of entire order as if she didn't know the menue. One..."
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."
- "Squareup It's a BIG LIAR and SCAM Company.. I have also lots of proofs, emails with this *** company.. They blocked my account 75 days ago, without any words! I'm..."
- "HELLO IM MARGIE FINNELL I WORK AS A COUNTY AID FOR THE AREA ON AGING AT DHS BUT ON MY FREE TIME I CAN DRIVE MY ENEMY CRAZY AND DO..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."