I took my car to Walmart for an oil change in May 2009, to save my husband the time and trouble of doing it for me.When my husband changed my oil again in October 2009, he removed the filter and found written on the filter the date of 12/17/08 and the initials of the service technician at another auto service center where we had work done (including an oil change) on December 17, 2008.
I was thoroughly disgusted to find out that the Walmart auto service center had charged me for an oil change in May, but had not actually done the work.
I have been driving around for 10 months with the same oil and filter, after paying Walmart to change the oil in May!
We took our receipts, the filter, and our complaint to the manager and he at least gave us a refund, and it doesn't appear that any damage was done to our vehicle because of their negligence.But never again will I trust Walmart with my vehicle in an attempt to save time!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I went to the Del Taco at 24023 E. PROSPECT AVE. AURORA, CO 80016. I ordered two turkey tacos and a 1/2 pound bean burrito with green sauce. It was approximately..."
- "Yeah this piece of *** sold in malls for $200 is found on Amason for $25. I bought one at the mall for $175, and "was given an special discount"...."
- "This is the 4th time UPS does this!!! I am sick and tired of it!!! Please avoid them!!!! They are extremely unprofessional!!!!! Who does this s***????? Don't you guys drug..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."