Orrville, Ohio
4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been a loyal Walmart customer for years. I usually shop at their store but when I can't find it there, I go to their online site.

When I purchased some BBQ tongs and skewers from Walmart.com, I THOUGHT I was buying from Walmart. The tongs were $6.37 and the skewers cost $11.83. When they FINALLY arrived, I couldn't believe what pieces of JUNK they were, I would not have paid 50 cents for either one. The BBQ tongs were about 7 inches long and made of the cheapest metal I've ever seen.

I tried contacting the company Tasharina Corp. because apparently Walmart does not stand behind things they sell on their online site. I have not been able to contact them and judging from what others have said, it wouldn't do me any good if I did, because they make the buyer pay for return shipping and then still won't reimburse the consumer. I am very disappointed in Walmart.

Anytime I've purchased anything from Amazon, if the seller won't help me, Amazon always has my back. Guess I won't EVER shop Walmart.com again, it's also made me rethink if I even want to shop in their brick and mortar store again.

Shame on you Walmart, and to all you consumers, stay as far away from Tasharina Corp as you can get. They are a horrible company that sells JUNK at high prices and you can't return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tong.

Walmart Cons: Walmart online third world store.

• Shoddy Workmanship

Comments

Amen ebay Amazon wantabe's and failing miserably. Do not buy from Walmart online.

realm188
#1193040

I agree. I too shop at Amazon and anytime I've had a problem or any questions, someone was there to answer or fix it.

Hopefully someone can fix your problem. :(