Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 07, 2021

I heard nothing back from the manager of Walmart. Why?I found a bike online from Walmart and that did arrive today.

It shows that free assembly is available at Walmart. I took it to Walmart as directed and they said “ we no longer assemble bikes! I know this is false. I was in my local Walmart last week and there were very few bikes.

Today I saw at least 50 assembled and on display. Who is putting those bikes together?I need to hear back and expect some type of compensation for all the time and aggravation this has caused me. The bike is currently in my car and can’t be used unless it is assembled. I need to know why Walmart allows such blatant false advertising!

Please see the attached photo.

Please respond to this complaint promptly! I can be reached by cell at 240 285 ****.Susan Abbott

Original review posted by user Mar 29, 2021

Agent called store for resolution. No answer.

Placing an inquiry. Hope to hear from store in 24 hrs!

User's recommendation: Don’t show 4 available online., process whole order then.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Walmart Pros: Usually has the desired products.

Walmart Cons: Wasting my time, Empty shelves.

Comments