Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I was charged $61.50 on 2/17/2021 on one of my bank accounts to pay my electric bill code 8837. But, was not giving a reference number email or text showing that the payment was successful.

Using another bank account on 2/17/2021 in the amount of $21.50 I was charged twice.

Again, trying to pay my electric bill. Also, not giving a reference number email or text showing payment was successful.

But received a error message saying "Sorry. Having trouble.

Try again later." on all payment attempts.

The only small payment that went through was a $5.00 payment of $6.50 on 2/17/2021 which gave me a referenece number 7623****.

Can you please look my issue and see what happen with the walmart app and or system to see why i was charged $100 dollars and not giving a reference number email or text.

Also, note that money graham was contacted and they advised that this is a walmart issue not a money graham issue because I paid through the walmart app on my phone. It's showing on my statement that walmart.com is who took the money out of both bank accounts.

Comments