Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549.Found out can only order on line.
Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site showing advertised laptop, but no place to place order. Called walmart.com to order and emailed with no help-only runaround. They acted like they did not know what I was talking about-even though I sent them copies of ads. Refusing to honor their advertisement-want more money for laptop now-$699.
Sounds like a bait to me.
This is the way Walmart treats the "common person." They seem to think they are entitled to do things like this and do not think twice about lying.I have ads and their emails proving this.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like they blatantly lied
- Reason of review:
- Would not sell laptop as advertised
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Computer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "I ordered several items 2 years ago. A pair of green shoes did not arrive. The site says "pending". Two years is totally unacceptable. I want my shoes, or my..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."