Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549.Found out can only order on line.
Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site showing advertised laptop, but no place to place order. Called walmart.com to order and emailed with no help-only runaround. They acted like they did not know what I was talking about-even though I sent them copies of ads. Refusing to honor their advertisement-want more money for laptop now-$699.
Sounds like a bait to me.
This is the way Walmart treats the "common person." They seem to think they are entitled to do things like this and do not think twice about lying.I have ads and their emails proving this.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like they blatantly lied
- Reason of review:
- Would not sell laptop as advertised
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Computer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."