I with my family went shopping on Black Friday. Most of the sale items were television sets and big items.

But there were a lot of smaller items for good prices. I saw two grown women fighting over Christmas host towels while their children watched. Their children were around ten years of age. One woman was black, the other was white.

They both claimed they had the same kind of Christmas host towels first and were yelling at each other. Unfortunately the manager heard the commotion and broke them up before this could turn from a verbal argument into a cat fight. He got an employee to bring more of the same host towel and they were still fighting over who got to check out first. I guess he did not want any blood on the floor, or for one of them to kill the other one.

He ruined my form of entertainment. Like I said in the title, Black Friday brings out the animal in us.

Forget, that even animals can behave better than these two women.

Comments

Peter99
Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #1241171

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted