1585 Rome Hwy, Cedartown, GA 30125, USA

I am livid about my experience at the Rome Highway, Cedartown, GA Walmart tonight. I have been shopping on Black Friday at Walmart exclusively for over a decade.

This is, by far, the worst experience I have ever had in my history of shopping. The store's layout was substituted for a terrible winding maze of a trail, designed for the convenience of the store and not for your customers. Yet, the true complaint I have is not with the outrageous trail, nor the overly confusing layout of the store. My true complaint is the way your associates conducted their almost lottery of a waiting line.

I was not lucky enough to receive enough of "Hatchimals" for the children in my family. Two who I wanted to receive the toys stood in line with me, and were counted for the 20 receiver limit for this toy. Yet, when I reached the front, the story changed. The associate who counted the line, decided that the two children who were with me were not paying customers, and would not be allowed to receive this toy.

This is against the fact that we were counted as customer number 10, 11, and 12. Other limited items did not have this deranged restriction. I know this because one of my other grandchildren had stood in line for a hour for a different item, despite not being a "paying customer" and was allowed to walk away with her item. This item had 18 available.

I spent more than $100 at this stores weekly for decades, yet I am feeling that current management and anti-customer policies do not deserve my, nor my family's business. The only way I feel this could be resolved is for the next two "Hatchimals" stocked by this store are sold to my two young granddaughters who waited a hour and a half for a chance at the toy, but were turned away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Cons: Terrible customer service, No solutions offered.

• Terrible Treatment