Middletown, Delaware
1K views

AFTER TRYING FOR 5 hours TO ATTEMPT TO REGISTER THE CARD DUE TO THE WEBSITE CRASHING, I FINALLY REGISTERED THE CARD BUT GOT NO VERIFICATION THAT IT WAS INDEED REGISTERED. WALMART DID NOT GIVE A VERIFICATION NUMBER AS CREDIT CARDS COMPANIES DO WHEN PAYING A BILL TO VERIFY THAT IT WAS PAID.

SO I HAVE NO IDEA THAT MY EMERSON TV 1 HOUR TV CARD SUBMISSION WAS ACTUALLY REALLY RECIEVED BY WAMLART'S WEBSITE, I HAVE NO PROOF THAT I REALLY DID REGISTER THIS CARD ONLINE BY MIDNIGHT SUNDAY AS INSTRUCTED. I RECIEVED NO EMAIL FROM WALMART STATING THEY RECIEVED MY ORDER FOR THE EMERSON TV AS I USUALLY DO WHEN ORDERING ANY OTHER ITEM FROM WALMART.COM.

WALMART NEEDS TO HIRE A MORE EXPERIENCED WEB PERSON BEFORE PROMOTING SUCH A HUGE SALE AS BLACK FRIDAY WITH THE 1 HOUR GUARENTEE CARD. THE PERSON WHO HANDLED THIS IS A *** AND SHOULD BE FIRED.

DIRECTIONS ARE POOR. DOES NOT SAY ANYWHERE TO SCRATCH OFF LINES TO REVEAL THE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND TO REGISTER THAT NUMBER. THE WEBSITE WAS NOT EASILY ACCESSABLE. I KEPT COMINH TO WALMART COUPONS.COM WHEN TYPING IN THE PROMPT INSTRUCTED ON THE CARD.

WELL WALMART, YOU MAY COME ACROSS AS HAVING BLACK FRIDAY BARGAINS BUT IN REALITY I AM SURE I WILL NEVER EVER GET THIS ADVERITED TV AND THAT I WILL HAVE HEADACHES TRYING TO GET MY $148 BACK AND WILL NOT ACCEPT AN UNWANTED GIFT CARD FOR $148. WALMART HIRE SMARTER WEB SUPPORT AS YOU LOST ME AS A BLACK FRIDAY CUSTOMER FOREVER.

TARGET HERE I COME. GOOBYE WALMART!

Comments

Hey same thing happened to me....are we supposed to get any kind of verification? Cuz I even checked how much money was left on te card and it still has 8 bucks...so I'm I getting my tv or should I go ape *** on walmart?

Turn off your caps lock ***.