I ordered two Roku Ultra's online, after going to the store first thing 11/23/2018 (Black Friday) AM, and finding that they didn't have any available. I was directed to the website, where I was able to order the two items online for the Black Friday price.

I received a confirmation email with a delivery date by 11/30/2018. Everything was great at that point. However, another email followed on 11/26/2018 (Cyber Monday) at 4AM indicating that my order was canceled stating, "We're really sorry, but the items shown below are out of stock.

Since we don't know when we'll get them in again, we've canceled the items from your order and won't charge you for them."

This is nonsense, as shockingly, the items are available today (11/27/2018) to be delivered by Thursday 11/29/2018, but unfortunately not at the Black Friday Price; rather at the full price, which is twice as high. Needless to say, the help desk number is bombarded with unhappy folks, such as myself.

According to the Walmart HelpDesk, Walmart has no intention of making this right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No recourse, Not honoring a purchase agreement.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

We get alot of people trying to buy useless material gains on Black Friday weekends, and as always it is on a first come first serve basis. We always encourage all our shoppers to be at the store as soon as possible.

The carnage and mayhem you inflict on one another brings us many hours of great joy.

I once saw someone get punched in the face over a Christmas card of all things. It was amazing.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered an apple ipad on their website on Cyber Monday and received a confirmation email.

On Tuesday I received an email informing me that they had to cancel my order - no specific reason given. After searching online for the hard to find customer service number I called and talked to three different levels of people with no satisfaction.

They can't tell me why the order was canceled and I can reorder it today but not at the Cyber Monday sale price. Thanks Walmart....for nothing.

to Mary #1604885

my order was also cancelled,and there was no reason, really make me angry!