Wellington, Kansas

I BOUGHT A EMERSON 40 INCH FLATSCREEN TV ON BLACK FRIDAY I WAITED IN LINE 3HRS AND I GOT IT HOME AND 4 DAYS LATER ITS COLOR FADED IN AND OUT.SO I TOOK IT 2 WALMART 2 GET ANOTHER 1 AND THEY SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY LEFT FROM THE SALE BUT YET THEY HAD SOME ON THERE FLOOR THEY SAID THEY COULD REFUND MY MONEY BUT I GOT THAT TV FOR 250 BUCKS AND THE TVS THEY HAD ON THE FLOOR WERE 400 AND 500 BUCKS. THEY REFUSED 2 CALL ANY OTHER STORES OR HELP ME AT ALL. I EVEN BOUGHT THE EXTENDED WARRANTY ALOT OF GOOD IT DID I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.

Comments

Simon, you get the LMAO award of the day!

take it to a different walmart store in your area. just say you want to "exchange a defective tv." offer nothing more.

FORGOT TO MENTION ALL STORES LIKE THAT. CHECK COMPLAINTS BEST BUY AND TARGET. BEST TO NOT SHOP THERE EITHER SINCE POLICY SAME AND UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU.

ME TYPE IN CAPS LIKE CAVEMAN TOO.

BLACK FRIDAY PURCHASES ONLY RETURNABLE FOR REFUND, NOT EXCHANGE SINCE ONLY TWO DAY SALE. THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR BUYING CHEAP JUNK.