Ease of Use

just got this week used now blocked/WHY? fix it Wtf bought at Walmart roku tv last month cannot use.ordered remote yesterday because lost it.

yesterday got roku set up on other tv.cost approx.$100 .used my new visa card from Walmart. had deposited 400when purchased.called to check balance told I was blocked.

why is this happening I am upset I am elderly not up to date on electronics blah blah blah blah told u need my driver licence..do you have a real person who can talk to me not getting anywhere with # I call..just a computer that will not connect me to a real person...I want my money back..i am on social security this is raising my blood pressure up I am disabled must avoid stress. unblock me its my money debit

Reason of review: block of new reloadabledebit card that i put money into now blocked.

Comments

Walmart Does Not own the debit card you are complaining about.Walmart does business with Green Dot Bank that provides the debit card.This is their address to send a letter explaining your complaint...Green DotP.O. Box 5100Pasadena, CA 91117I suggest you send it return receipt requested.