8844 Limonite Ave, Jurupa Valley, CA 92509, USA

The title is a bit misleading, because actually the vacuum cleaner doesn't suck at all!I exchanged my cleaner for another one and the same thing happened again.

What do I have to do to get my complaint resolved? Contact Walmart's CEO? Jeeze. I contacted Walmart's headquarters using the details on this website https://www.complaintsdepartment.com/walmart/ and they just fobbed me off with constant excuses.

I don't expect them to test every product but when things don't work and you have the same issue with replacements why do the continue to stock them?

Well that's all I have to say, didn't quite reach 100 words required.Have now.

Review about: Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Nut job

to WowUfool1 #1392125

That you are. What are you, 12?

BTW vacuums are supposed to suck.

Your complaint should go to the manufacturer, not Walmart. I'm guessing it's operator error.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1351723

Maybe it's something that you are not doing.If the belt is not on right, it won't suck.

However, maybe you can contact the customer service number for that vacuum and give them the serial number to that vacuum.

Each vacuum has a different serial number even if it is the same model and brand.They may be able to tell what is wrong from their end.

Did you try calling Governor Moonbeam in your state. If you are in this country illegally he will probably not only fix your problem but get you a new vacuum cleaner at no cost to you.