5K views
2.8
Layout of Store

Very disappointed in walmarts new return policy regarding bras. They're now considered "underwear" and as such, cannot be returned.

I went in to return within 24 hours of purchasing one bra, and bathing a suits for my daughter. The bathing suits could be returned but not the bra, even tho the tags were on it and in perfect condition, due to this new policy. Every other store bras can be returned, Victoria secrets even allows actual underwear to be returned. I'm telling everyone I know, this is discrimination towards women.

Men's t shirts touch men's ***, yet they can be returned. Tank tops are often worn without bras, no issue returning those. Had I tried on the bra in store it would have been just as contaminated by my *** as it was by taking it home to try on. No difference.

I am extremely offended by this sexist, discriminatory new policy. I have returned bras before at Walmart, if I was told this policy at the time of purchase I never would have taken the bra.

I am spreading this information far and wide as long as necessary. When I was unable to return the bra, I told the man working at customer service "to just throw it in the garbage then", which he did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Change return policy of bras, un classify as "underwear". .

I didn't like: Return policy for bras.

Comments

I've just learned of this no return policy from sister in Canada. She grabbed 4 in a rush to try on at home since she was in a rush.

3 didn't fit right and they refused to return them!!!

She's pissed and won't be shopping a Walmart anymore. I agree with this woman's comments and think Walmart better review their return policy on Bras!!

Me too! Panties and swim suits I can understand but bras with all tags attached and replaced to hangers?

I really don’t understand. Kicking myself for not trying them on in the store.

The follow-up thread where the supposed OP said she slapped her daughter may not be the real OP, just a troll. Why do I think so?

Look at the two threads and their personal language games. Language game is how each individual uses language.

It's like a fingerprint; every person who uses English (or any language) has his own unique way of putting words together. The two threads are so far apart they cannot be the same person.

Jamiemakela

Well that just gross returning under garmets ..just why?

You're a moron

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada #1355005

I buy my bras at LaSenza. They can be returned if they don't fit. Walmart can keep their theirs!

Waynesville, Missouri, United States #1296372

your daughter asks about your mindset out of concern & your response is to slap her....i can see the one good thing out of this experience is your daughter being taken away

Nepean, Ontario, Canada #1274352

Thanks all for your support, and to those against me you can all go *** yourselves. This is not the worst part.

The worst part was when my daughter asked me why I was upset and I told her to shut up. But she again asked me why I was upset. I then slapped her across the face and told her that she was *** because she can clearly see that I am upset about the bra issue. Someone threatened to call 911 on me if I did not stop hitting my eleven year old daughter.

Next thing I know a day later CPS shows up on my doorstep to investigate.

I don't know how they found out my address, probably talked to the manager and since I paid by credit card they were able to find me. Now my daughter is in a foster home and I am forced to take anger management classes to get her back.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1275055

What is the point of your reply, OP?

Exactly how is that Walmart's fault?

to Anonymous #1278740

YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON ABUSING YOUR OWN CHILD!

to Anonymous #1515248

*** Troll comment.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1274323

I had the same experience at Walmart in Wainwright, AB. I posted the question on the Walmart Canada facebook page and was told bras are NOT considered underwear and CAN be returned.

I returned a bra yesterday and had no issues. I came in with the item, and my receipt and got my money back with no problems.

Markham, Ontario, Canada #1273762

The word *** cannot be said on here? Are you kidding me??

I am beyond offended. What about breast pumps? Breast feeding?

Breast pads? Breast cancer pink ribbons?