Kennewick, Washington

For some reason you don't sale the No Fear Energy Drink by Sobe anymore.I was told by an employee they didn't make it anymore (which was a lie told to me).

Then I found some in Kennewick Washington. So I did some research. I called the number and ask them WHY they quit making it. I was told by that company from Scott (the manger) they haven't it was one of their biggest seller.

When I went to Utah for vacation I pick up 3 or more cases. When the manger there ask me why I was buying so much I told them Walmart don't sale it anymore. I was told by him "that as long as they have customer that buy it ... it should be sold." They are in business just like you (walmart).

I am asking to please bring it back to the Hermiston Oregon store.

I have talked to the manger there, Her name was Sally.Thank you kindly

Review about: Sobe No Fear Energy Drink.

I liked: Friendly people willing to help.

I didn't like: That there in no sam club here in hermiston oregon.

Review #661976 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.3
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss It not sold at your store anymore. / $2
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Bruce Frank
San Jose, California, United States #1184296

Mix1 owns the drink.They are under-supplied while trying to reestablish the market.

Amazon has been a good source, but are constantly out of stock. Last cases I bought were in May 2016 from Amazon. Mix1 says that Amazon should be restocked in the near future.

I have found No Fear Original in Wy at all the truck stops along I-80 last November. Have found it in UT about the same time.

It is hit or miss because demand appears to outstrip supply so you'll find it on Ebay and from scalpers on Amazon for $75 a case. Just hold on and wait for Amazon.

Thee are some chain grocery stores that have it, such as Albertsons, but not chain wide. 7-11 stores in some places. Chevron gas stations with food and drink sales seem to have it in a lot of places, but all are currently inconsistent.

Mix1 Has a gold mine of demand, but they just don't seem to have a solid grip on the production and distribution yet.Makes one wonder about Mix1's longevity with it taking so long for them to get No Fear back on the shelves...it has been several years in "transition!"

to Bruce Frank #1257407

Amazon is selling.For $130 a case.

So $75 a case sounds good.That's $55 less on eBay then Amazon.

Liz
to Anonymous #1317991

I found a supply up in Friday Harbor, WA, but they just reorganized the shelves and it's gone.The manager said he could order it for me, but I don't live there, so it would be a while before I could get it.

There are some for a high price at Shell station in Puyallup WA, but it's almost not worth it for that price.Frustrating product.