Franklin, Ohio

we went to WalMart in Franklin Ohio on 12/28/14 to have tires I purchased at WalMart in Princeton Kentucky on 12/22/14 aired up. the tires I purchased had to be aired up three times in a 6 day period.

in Franklin Ohio they rolled my drivers window down and then burned the motor/regulator and could not get the window back up. We had to drive home with cardboard and duck tape on the window so that we could get home to Providence, KY. My husband viewed a video and received a claim form. He also talked to the main office in Arkansas.

Apparently this is a normal procedure to roll down a window to check tires. Anyway this is going to cost me nearly $250.00 to repair. WalMart has denied the claim. I am going tonight to get the tires straightened out.

having to air them up three times in six days is ridiculous.

Oh yes, the store in Franklin said they didn't see anything wrong with the tires. If nothing is wrong with them why is the tire pressure going down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments