Freeport, Maine

I showed the employee in the electronics department the phone I wanted to transfer to Straight Talk, he selected and sold me a $63 activation kit. I called Straight Talk, they do not support the phone. I called and spoke to a manager at Walmart whoever buys me to bring the activation kit back and he would see what he could do. When I brought the kids back I was told that there was no way that they could refund my money. I traveled a half hour each way to be tr treated disrespectfully by the assistant manager Ben, who after I explained my experience snidely said I'll make a big sign that says no refund and put it up next time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Treated rudely and disrespectfully..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Rude asst manager.

Comments

KevinRichards

You should have taken your parents shopping with you. They would have made sure you got the right item. I know you are a toddler because you mistake being told no as being rude and disrespectful.

Whoop23
@KevinRichards

Seems to me that the person at Walmart didn't know what they were doing. This op doesn't seem to be rude or do they seem to be trying to get something for free. So shut the *** up

KevinRichards
@Whoop23

I agree with them that the person at Walmart did not know what they were doing. But the OP is not innocent either.

Now you are showing signs of mental illness. You are seeing things. I never said the OP was rude. Just that the OP is obviously a toddler for mistaking being told no as rude and for not admitting that she did not know her products either.

Perhaps if she took a parent along she would know what she wanted and not gotten the wrong item. It is not the company's fault the OP does not know how to read. I know she is just a toddler but still all stores basically have the same rules for electronics, not just Walmart.

The OP should have taken an adult shopping with her to make sure she went home with the correct product. I wonder if you are the same age as the OP with your rude childish comment.