Walmart is tricking people.I thought I was buying from Walmart, because I had logged onto the Walmart.com site.

I was actually buying some items that were not from them, although they were on walmarts website. I did not know that returns would be a problem. I have had to replies from my emails trying to contact the seller. I now do not trust any of their third party companies that are selling on Walmart website.

DO NOT Buy from UNIQUE BARGAINS. This is a scam and now I have products that can not be returned.

Why is Walmart misleading the consumer?I do not understand and am very disappointed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $12
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

First of all, learn to read, the website clearly states under the item that is sold by another party, they are not tricking anyone, you are just not paying attention. Even at check out the item has the name of the seller at the top of it.

I am sure the seller just wanted to charge you for return shipping and that is why you did not return the items.