Walmart is tricking people. I thought I was buying from Walmart, because I had logged onto the Walmart.com site.

I was actually buying some items that were not from them, although they were on walmarts website. I did not know that returns would be a problem. I have had to replies from my emails trying to contact the seller. I now do not trust any of their third party companies that are selling on Walmart website.

DO NOT Buy from UNIQUE BARGAINS. This is a scam and now I have products that can not be returned.

Why is Walmart misleading the consumer? I do not understand and am very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I had a similar problem. ordered item, I cancelled within 10 min, they acknowledged.

Days later, Walmart charges my credit card, says they shipped item, but in reality the item never did ship. After many back and forth communications, Walmart agrees to errors and says they'll credit me within 1-2 CC billing cycles. I report this as a scam to my CC company, I get credited the next day. This is an obvious CC scam (fraud) to hold your money, report it as such to your financial institute.

Imagine them doing this thousands of times a day, every day. A lot of money is being held somewhere.

First of all, learn to read, the website clearly states under the item that is sold by another party, they are not tricking anyone, you are just not paying attention. Even at check out the item has the name of the seller at the top of it.

I am sure the seller just wanted to charge you for return shipping and that is why you did not return the items.