San Diego, California
3.0

Purchased a $300 metal bed and it arrived with screws that do not fit. In desperation I duct taped the bed together and figured I could resolve the problem through customer service.

It has been 30 days and I still cannot contact them. I called another phone number given to me with the merchandise assembly instructions. They referred me to a website www.expressbedshelp.com. I followed instructions to upload copy of receipt from wallmart and wrote detailed description of problem with photos of incorrect screws sent with bed.

TWICE. 3 weeks later no response from anyone. Tried to reach a person at wallmart for two hours. No Success.

Looks like I am stuck with a piece of metal duct taped together for $300. I left another message at the 1800-289-2693 number which is the company that makes the beds (Boyd specialty sleep) I will never buy anything that needs to be assembled from Wallmart again.

FYI I have purchased thousands of dollars from overstock.com and had one issue called customer service and the replacement part was sent to me in 3 DAYS! Buyer Beware of Wallmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Customer service, Cannot reach a human.

• assembly
  • Missing Parts
  • No Humans

Comments

Update....Finally got through to a person who gave me a 20 percent refund so I was made happy again but wow ...so..difficult getting help...if it were not for my bulldog personality and all the effort I made to get to someone I would have not even gotten this. Also found out from CUSTOMER service rep at Wal-Mart...that if you pay wall Mart with PayPal there is no CUSTOMER service for you even if you do get through! Lucky thing I paid with my credit card and not PayPal.