Last night my daughter and I went to your store to pick up some items. Being environmently friendly I did not want to waste bags so I told the cashier that I did not want any bags. Upon leaving the store we ran into one your greeter. She asked to see my receipt. I told her no way, I did not steal anything. I told her that I am a registered nurse and would not steal. Come on, I had just came home from work and was wearing my nurse uniform. I told her that I do not like being treated like a criminal. I also informed her that I am a registered nurse and make three times as much money as her manager makes. She apologized saying it was policy to ask for a receipt when the items are not in bags. I told her an apology is not enough as my daughter and I were already embarassed. I am not black Indian or Hispanic, and the majority of criminals in our neigbborhood are black. I am not racist. I am just saying this to face true facts. (as a matter of fact that fact is probably true in any neighborhood).

I asked to speak to a manager, and she paged one. He did not come right away it took him ten minutes to get there. After about five minutes I asked her to call him directly on the phone. I told her to let him know that I am a regisered nurse and spend thousands in your store. I wanted her to know that I make much more money than your average customer.

When the manager finally did come, all he did was back up this cashier and apologize. I told him that an apology was not good enough and said that I should get a gift card. After arguing he finally gave me a $25 gift card. This is not enough as it caused great embarassment towards me and my daughter. I do not care much for myself but this experience will scar my nine year old daughter for life. She will go on thinking her mother did wrong. Her father whom I happily divorced is a deadbeat but that's another story.

I think that if the manager was really and truely sorry he would have given me more than a cheap $25 gift card. I know that seems like a lot but for a big company it is nothing. This was just a cheap attempt to get me out of the store. Again I have stated I don't need the cheap $25 gift card. I am a registered nurse that makes three times the amount of money the manager makes. It is just a matter of good custumer service.

I will not be shopping at any of your stores again unless you fire that greeter and the uneducated manager. I will be spending my $25 gift card any any more that you give me but I won't be spending my money until they are gone. I am a registered nurse and can bring lots of money to your store as I make 80k a year.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #601650

As a Canadian, I would like to apologize for this ***! God help the patients she works with.

Sounds like a woman looking for a handout: $25 gift card for being a douche in Subway and a $25 gift card for being inconvenienced by an employee verifying her purchase.

You are a pain in the @ss I'm assuming... and No you do not make 3 times as much as their managers haha nice try.

Unless you are a private nurse you make the similar pay to me and my peers. And I don't know where you live but I know you don't make that much or else everyone would be flocking to work there.

I love when ppl come on here and talk about how jerky they were to someone and that employee just didn't bow down to them O.O No way! Do us all a favor and never go out in public again.

fredgirl

These sam's employees may ask you any question they desire. However you are not required to answer any questions.

Simply walk past them. If the greeter touches you in any way then you may proceed against them with the charge of battery and perhaps assault.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #47120

There you go again with your racial slurs. I'm a indian and I'm not a criminal.

I'm also ok with showing that I'm not. I work at a Wal-Mart and it is out policy to ask for a receipt if nothing is bagged. Why would it embarrass you anyways? It's not like you're the only one that was asked that question.

You being a brat should never come out of our salary. You want a *** gift card for every little thing when you're the one causing trouble.

You are homophobic, racist, ***. No one is showing "discrimination" to you, and if they are, it's because YOU ARE A *** B**** with misplaced feelings of entitlement!

Last year, I made $359,000 as a commercial consultant. I'm black AND my wife is Jewish. I demand that Complaint265 send me a gift card for having to read her idiocy.

Berlin Pankow, Berlin, Germany #41564

I have a news flash for you, Complaint265.. your *** stinks just like everyone else's.

Plus, your attitude about being a nurse is the opposite of what a PROFESSIONAL nurse would do. What kind of *** tries to make a scene EVERY SINGLE TIME they are in Wal-Mart? Yoor $80 or 90 K ( Since your later postings suggest you received a 10K raise for being a ***.) Would it have killed you to show the person the flippin reciept? They ask everyone.

I guess you had ran out of your gift cards from other places and needed some new ones. :sigh

Written by complaint265, on 09-08-2008 13:26

Everywhere I go this site is run with ***'s who are jealous of how much money I make and how much education I have. You know instead of attacking me on all my letters you too can accompolish something. You too can make 80k a year. So instead of sitting at your computers all day and posting rude and sarcastic childish comments why don't you try to further your education so you too can make 80k a year. I am through reading comments from either messed up kids or adults who are jealous of my wealth. I will not be reading any more comments or replying anymore. This site is supposed to be for supporting consumers not bashing them and I have clearly been bashed in many of my letters. I wish I could delete them and find a site with more mature members who will support my complaints.

This woman would be a scream as a comic, but that she is actually serious in all of her "gift card" posts is absolutely disturbing.

Townsville City, Queensland, Australia #33885

lol,..Oh my god complain265 your are a freakin ***, Someone prescribe some prozac.to this psycho!. :grin

billing
Lido Beach, New York, United States #31664

i worked for sams club, in owings mills, md. i had a guy always come in, and expect a card, if he didnt get his way.

Bialogard, Zachodniopomorskie, Poland #28423

YOU ARE A COMPLETE RECTAL PORE!!! Maybe a brilliant, well educated nurse like you can figure that out.

I am an adult with only a high school education. I make twice what you make in half the amount of work and it doesn't mean a *** thing. I am no better or worse than anyone else. Well, definitely better than YOU but so is 99.9% of the free world.

You on the other hand are a worthless waste of flesh and after reading your various other psycho-rants conclude that you are CLEARLY only interested in shaking down business establishments for coupons, gift cards, and alike. The only embarrassment your daughter has is having you for a mother. Hey! Maybe you should give HER a gift card you spoiled brat. :(

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #28405

NOONE CARES ABOUT ANY OF YOU *** REGISTERED NURSES. You guys are major bi*ches it seems.

Always tryin to get something for free. Its the door greeters job to ask for a receipt why should walmart just let anyone walk out of the store with handfuls of stuff and not question it?? I think not. It even looks like your stealing if u dont have bags.

So just take the bags. and Walmart mangaers make more than you anyways you loserrrrrrrrrr!

LOL. This is great. My first 10 mins on pissedconsumer.com and I come across this. Lady, I am a CSM at a walmart in indiana and I enjoy customers like you. The "holier-than-thou" thing about "I'm a nurse" and "I make 80k a year" and blah blah blah...I see that all the time. I guess since I'm double majoring at a Big 10 university, married, working 30-40 hours/week at my internship, and then working another 20+ hours/week at Wal-Mart means that I am below you. My mother-in-law is a nurse, and she only works 2 days/week. Maybe if you were a GOOD nurse you wouldn't have to work all the time. Since you're so proud to be white, shop at the store specifically designed for white nurses who make over 80k a year. Wal-Mart is MUCH better off without you shopping there, claiming you were embarassed because you were asked for your recipt.

Like I said earlier, I LOVE it when people like you come into Wal-Mart and complain. The sad thing is, after I send them away pissed off all the time, I still see the same morons in there the next week! So if you ever come to my Wal-Mart, I'll look forward to your post about some uneducated high school drop-out saying "no" to one of your dumb requests.

Also, store managers at Wal-Mart make an EASY 6-figure income. Last I checked, yours was only 5-figure... :grin

Arboga, Vastmanlands Lan, Sweden #27512

MOST stores ask to see a receipt if you're leaving with items especially out of bags. It's common policy, you waste of human flesh. Go kill yourself, I can't imagine you're that valuable of a nurse.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #27240

I wish I could delete them and find a site with more mature members who will support my complaints. :cry

Cheshunt, England, United Kingdom #26490

wow, i have read about three of your complaints... you always mention that you are with your child, that you are a registered nurse (wonderful profession by the way, no sarcasm at all, it's hard to go through school for that and get it all payed off), the fact that you make three times as much as any of the customers or employees of where ever you go, and you always say that you are entitled to some form of compensation.

at wal-mart (as many posters here have said before) has a policy that asks to see a customer's receipt if items are not in a bag. just show it, it will take less than a minute (especially since the alarm probably didnt go off) then you could get back home and relax. i used to work there and i was a door greeter for about a week until they found a replacement and sent me back to my department, and i would just glance at the receipt and make sure the number matched and sent people on their way with a 'thank you, have a wonderful day'... no one ever had problems with it...

sorry but it seems that you like to cause trouble with your child around because you want something for free... and if you want to be environmentally friendly, you can take the bags home and bring them back the next time, hand them to the greeter who will gladly put them in the recycling box by the door that is specifically for used wal-mart bags... see you get the bags, are NOT asked for the receipt and you recycle when you go back... TA DA!

simple as pie...

i understand that you worked very hard to get where you are career-wise, but that does NOT mean that you are better than anyone, deserve special treatment, or anything for free. i work very hard at two jobs, go to night classes at my college and take care of my child...

i don't think that i am any more entitled to anything than another person. in our society we must learn to have patience and take responsibility for our actions.

Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico #26000

You ignorant *%^&*@ sound like you need to go back to school to get more educated. I seen a Master Sargent who probably makes 2x more more than you *** a@%^&s shoplifting at a military store...and he was not black or hispanic...***

Berlaar, Antwerpen, Belgium #25412

That's the store policy to show your receipt if your items are not bagged. Just follow the rules like eveyone else.

I believe you are the one scarring your daughter by your self-righteous attitude.

If you have nothing to hide show the darn receipt! And to think you were entitled to a gift card for your bad behavior - please!

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #24828

I hope this is a fake, but her reply to that zachary1998 kid proves that she thinks that she is better than other's. If she is really who she says she is and the mother of a nine year old than why attack a nine year old like that. If this is a true letter, her attitude displayed in the letter and her comments to other posters proves that she has serious entitlement issues.

Yeah, something strange is going on here all right, I too could not change the name Amanda, and there was someone else with the same problem. Probably a glitch. I have seen it happening before where there is already a name filled out.