Update by user Jul 11, 2012

\"iN the aisles\" I meant

Update by user Jul 11, 2012

Many stockers had left pallets I the aisles as well. This should all be off the floor during the day. Could also cause an accident.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2012

Decided to give you one last chance but you blew it. The store seemed halfway empty of products today.

I couldn't even get my shopping cart down many of the aisles because stockers had left their carts in the aisle. Not to mention there was a ton of abandoned shopping carts in the store(I wonder why?) one girl got a 'tude with me when I GENTLY pushed her stock cart out of the way. I nearly smacked her right into the wall!! I am also tired of the filthiness and poor customer service in this store.

I feel like I am in some town in Mexico when I shop at this store. My husband didn't even want to go into this store when he and some of his coworkers from the home office toured it the other day.

He agreed it was everything I have always said it was and more. Walmart at Pleasant Crossing in Rogers, AR and Kmart, you have alI of my business from now on.

Comments

This is a pretty interesting comment. In light of all of the recent Wal-Mart comments, one could even say hummmmmm. :x
#519367

"I don't need to work either. My husband makes enough and we have a baby on the way."

That's great news congratulations. Do you know who the father is?

IHateStupidCustomers

you're right MsLea, you eat fast food hourly. I apologize for the mistake, you fat f**king piece of sh*t.

MrsLea

I don't go to fast food daily

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, for having a husband to take care of and a baby on the way you sure do have a lot of time on your hands to make complaints and visit every local fast food joint daily. give it up, you're alone and crying for attention.

MsLea and the Anonymous low life from Mississippi need to get in a car together and go visit a psychiatrist or at least check themselves into a mental hospital before MsLea kills a retail employee and before Anonymous kidnaps another child.

Why would I make another account and then claim the account isn't mine?? That makes no sense.

I don't know because you were drunk and or wanted attention.

:grin Spoken by the KING of lies. :grin :grin

The locations of the posts prove me right anyway. Almost all of mine list Springdale, AR as the location. The others ALWAYS list different cities.

Sorry but the IP reader isn't going to mess up the locations that much. You lose!

"Considering you are one of the top people that keep insisting that those imposter accounts are mine, I think that is a safe assumption. I also know no one on here from Toronto, just you."

There was a few others, another of your lies. Also just because you keep claiming you were impersonated and your husband has a well paying job and isn't a janitor does not make it true.

Of course there is someone else from Toronto, Canada.
Did you forget the polite ten year old child that loves Wal-Mart pudding and has his parents permission to post his compliment on PissedConsumer.com? :grin :grin :grin

MrsLea

Yeah you think I am one of the imposters because you think that there is only one person living in the whole big city of Toronto. You don't know how to read, someone even said there are over a million people living in Toronto and you assume the imposter is me.

It is no wonder you don't have a job who would hire someone with third grade education. No wonder you have to make up fantasy stories about your husband working at walmart headquarters as a big man when he is simply a janitor.(that is if he exists at all)

And like I said, almost all of my posts say Springdale, Ar. The imposter accounts list other locations.

That wouldn't happen like that constantly by accident.

I know you are one of the imposters, Jedi. There is no doubt about that given the circumstances.

That wouldn't happen like that constantly by accident.

No one is impostering you, like we mentioned the IP thing does not work.

It is right there on my account and the accounts of all my imposters. Not to mention the posts made by you.

You can keep lying and changing your story, no one believes you Mrs. lea

MrsLea

Considering almost all of my posts say Springdale,AR on them and all of the posts on the two imposter accounts list other locations, I think it is pretty obvious to anybody with a brain that the other accounts are fakes. Not to mention I have had this account since march and the others were more recently made.

It isn't going to list a city in a country over a thousand miles away from me. Considering you always believe those posts come from me, and I know no one else from Toronto on here, I have to conclude that you are making those posts.

Don't you know how to read, some of my posts have said I am from Spain and the same person from Chicago(whom you claim is imperonating you) is also from Germany.

And liar as I recall earlier on you had posts from somewhere else in Arkansas which you claim you posted on your phone when you first joined the site.