2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered 3 items for my sons car 1 week ago. The items were going to the wrong address. I usually pick up my orders from my local store but 2 were from 3rd parties only 1 was directly from walmart.

I caught the problem immediately the next day when tracking my order.

First I tried to cancel the orders which the site did not let me do.

complaint #

(1) it was suppose to be a 2 day from walmart when spending over $35 but it took 5 days to be delivered to the wrong address.

(2) unlike competitors, AMZ...N no customer service number to call so I had to talk to a person thru text who assured me that the walmart package would be delivered to my correct address.

(3) THE PACKAGE WAS STILL DELIVERED TO THE WRONG ADDRESS

(4) I contact the 3rd parties, 1 assured me that the package would be delivered to the correct address but after it was not they apologized, blamed it on another worker then said it would be taken care of. STILL NO PACKAGE.

the other 3rd party said contact USPS, I did, who THEN wanted to charge me 13.95 to reroute the package, then USPS informed me that they never received the package yet. When I contacted the seller I know that they did not send the package yet so could they change the shipping address the answer was basically NO.

these packages were small, yet still its my money and they were for my son.

(5) I've shopped in walmarts nationwide since opening. more than half of the employees now are not friendly, unlike TAR...T stores when I do my early shopping there every worker greets you "good morning"

(6)the *** shopping carts that they will never fix

I will never shop at walmart, I just bought food from there because the prices are reasonable but I am currently searching for a better option.

NO MORE WALMART, the competitors have GREAT! customer service and the same +more products coming directly from the warehouse, sometimes same day delivery. AMA...N

for all of these reason and what everyone else says is why you will find yourself closing your doors permanently very soon.

again the items did not cost a ton of money and they were small, Thank god its wasn't something expensive or large. I just placed the same order with AMA..N at a better price plus addition items, they will be here in 2 days.

my family which is very large nor I will no longer spend any money with walmart again.

You permanently lose a great customers

Bye Walmart

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments