went to the camera department to print out some pictures for my autistic son. I needed to printout 3 pictures that were 4x6 and one that was 5x7.

The 5x7 print came up with the price for the 1 hour prints which was 2.27. I asked the young man who was working at the counter what it was coming up that price. The sign on the wall has the prices and the print should of been 1.47. He tells me he has no idea why it happned and that he is new as he just got hired and would find someone to help me.

twenty minutes later a woman comes over and tells me price is 2.27 because the paper it prints on is glossy. I knew that was a load of *** because I got the other pictures glossy and was not charged extra. Five minutes later another woman comes over and tells me to just print them out and she will adjust the price. I had another 10 minute wait for the pictures so when I came back and got them, the last woman I talk to rings me up and charges me the 2.27 for the picture and tells me they got the prices switched.

It was bad enough to get jerked around but try it with an autistic child who has very little patience who has to wait nearly an half an hour to get pictures that should of taken 10 minutes. This momma was very pissed.

Comments

Another poor me

IHateStupidCustomers

you claim that your kid couldn't wait yet you made him wait all for 80 cents? I'm not saying Walmart wasn't in the wrong, I'm just saying you were a little too nuts about the situation.

"twenty minutes later a woman comes over and tells me price is 2'.27 because the paper it prints on is glossy.. I knew that was a load of *** because I got the other pictures glossy and was not charged extra." A 5x7 is more than a 4x6, Einstein.

*say should be save.

"The 5x7 print came up with the price for the 1 hour prints which was 2.27" and then you tried to argue with the associate that the price should be less. THE MACHINE GAVE YOU THE FUCΚING RIGHT PRICE AND YOU CHOSE TO ARGUE WITH THE ASSOCIATE?

YOU ARE AN AЅЅHOLE AND A MОRОN.

Shame on you for trying to use your son's disability to get an 80 cent discount on a picture you AÐ…Ð…WIPE. Are you happy you spent 20 minutes trying to say less than a dollar?

I'm a manager at Wal-Mart an it's amazing how much effort someone will go through to try and scam the store out of a few pennies.

sessa

Hey cookiemonster5436, *** with low IQs should not be allowed on the internet!