2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In the early part of October I ordered two shower caps from WalMart. The next day I ordered a better shower cap from Amazon but it was too late to cancel the Walmart order.

So, they arrived and I immediately filed a return, printed out the return label and mailed them. That's been several weeks ago.

Realizing I'd not heard from Walmart and no credit for the purchase has shown up on my statement, I've been trying to submit an email inquiry. Keep getting the message error: "please enter the full URL of the product you are reporting".

I've tried entering the order number repeatedly and can't get past this screen. I'm stuck. Now what?

All for $6.42. Am I out my money and the items?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about sensationals shower caps from Walmart was offered no resolution to the problem , but reviewer liked low prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1240205

You should try calling them or returning the items at your local store.