Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.7

I was returning an item to Walmart, and they emailed me a label that I couldn't read. It was so small.

I make copies of all return labels along with any return invoices, so I know if they get them and when, I couldn't even read that label and when I called them, they gave me to someone who barely speaks English, and they couldn't help. The more people I spoke to the less anyone was able to help. It took over and 1 1/2 hours and I got absolutely nowhere. I finally gave up.

don't get anything from Walmart that is shipped to you that you might want to return. You won't get anyone who can speak English that you can understand.

It could take forever on the phone, and I am not supposed to be on my computer with a shoulder injury. Also, I have received several items that have leaked and I have called about that and they don't care.

I won't be ordering from Walmart.com if I really do not have to.

User's recommendation: Try not to buy anything from Walmart.com if you can avoid them. Sam Walton would be rolling in his grave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Pros: No pros.

Walmart Cons: Not easy to get an american on phone.

Comments