Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Walmart. At checkout with items to purchase and card was declined.

Walmart, and their bank are simply cruel and uncaring. Will, never buy anything for any Walmart again. Walmart simply sucks.

I am not my credit score. I always paid on time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Comments

I beg to differ with the previous two comments. Walmart has everything to do with this so called synchrony bank.

They have screwed up my acct. badly. They charged my acct. twice for a two hundred fifty dollar payment and then declined e my payment twice.

Then they sent me a check. I then put that toward a payment and they declined that. Some how my balance is over 300 more than Han it should be. I called them and I asked if the number was for the bank or Walmart.

They said this is synchrony bank at Walmart. When I asked what she meant she said it is both Walmart and synchrony bank.

The problem with their statements is that they don’t give you a balance until the end of your most recent statement if you go back previous months they take that balance listed off it’ll only show your payments on your purchases so it is really hard to keep a record. I almost had this card paid off six weeks ago so how on earth I owe almost 700 which is over my credit limit I don’t understand that at all needless to say I close the account today

Walmart Does Not own the card you tried to use to pay for your groceries. An independent company that Walmart does business with owns That card. So your compliant is with That company, Not with Walmart.

Walmart has nothing to do with whether or not the company that issued your credit or debit card will authorize payment. You should check with the issuer of your card as to why it was declined.

Have you already spent your credit limit and have no more credit available? You say you have made all your payments on time but have they received them?