2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My Wal-Mart.com orders get cancelled over and over. Support says to wait 30 minutes then try again, then they say wait 1 hour and try again, they blame my bank for the "cannot verify some or all of my payment information" problem.

Checked with my bank, transactions are 'pending' and Wal-Mart cancels the transaction not my bank. Even trying to use PayPal does not work. No one can tell me exactly what information cannot be verified during their security check just that it can't pass verification. I've never had any fraud associated with my credit cards or with my account.

I was asked to create a new account, that worked for a few orders now they get cancelled again. Never had a disputed order or transaction, and I have perfect credit. Repeated calls to customer support does not seem to get me any information about why this is happening. I'm hoping to find out if anyone else having any similar problems recently?

I noticed a few complaints about this a year ago but nothing in 2016. It's very frustrating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: no answer to my cancelled orders.

Preferred solution: Fix my account so I can use Walmart.com.

I didn't like: Cancelled orders.

Comments