College Park, Maryland

I've had the worst experience ever ordering from Walmart online. I ordered my daughter a bike last Saturday at 10am then got an email later that night saying my item was canceled.

It was very confusing that you guys allow customers to place an order get an email confirmation and you put a hold on the customers card but cancel the order. I had to wait days to get my money back which is insane because you didn't wait days to place a hold on my card but expect me as a customer to wait days to get my money back. That is very unfair to the customer and very misleading. I've never ordered from somewhere and they allow you to place an order the company takes the money off your card then turns around hours later and says hey sorry we don't have that item.

Today I placed an order for a bike at 9:28am, received my confirmation email and the money is pending on my card. Around 6:50pm I get an email saying the item was cancelled so I called Walmart and get the same response sorry were out of stock and you have to wait 5 business days to get your money back. Like what type or company are your guys running that you take people's money for items that you don't have. You need a better system and I called 3 times after I placed my order today to make sure that the item was there and every agent I spoke to said my order was fine and would be available for pick up on December 12th.

Now I have to wait until sometime next week to get my money back. I've shopped at Walmart for years and this is the absolute worst experience I've ever had and I will never be shopping here again. I have items that are being delivered to the store next week for pick up that I will be canceling because I refuse to give my hard earned money to a company that doesn't care about their customers. I will be telling everyone I know not to ever shop with you guys because of your level of customer service and customer appreciations sucks.

I am very disappointed and disgusted with Walmart services. I've always been a faithful shopper but not anymore. I won't recommend you guys to anyone. I just don't understand how you can take someone's money for an item then change your mind hours later and say her sorry we don't have it.

If you don't have it I should have my money back on my card right now. I shouldn't have to wait 5 business days for my money because Walmart didn't wait 5 seconds to place my money on hold.

Just know you guys lost a loyal customer and I'm going to make sure that everyone I knows never shops with you guys again. Walmart has left a very bad impression on me.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Same thing happened to me I wish I knew this would happen before I bought my item. Now i have to wait to get my money back so dumb. Dont buy online from Walmart.

You need to report them to the BBB. They are scammers!