Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I made an order on December 3rd, was told it would be here by the 13th. I looked up my order on the 13th it was showing it had returned.

I was unaware of what this meant so I called the store. They told me it was still in transit and that it would be here on the 14th. On the 14th I called the store looking for my order and they told me it hadnt made it yet. Later in the afternoon I got an email that said that my refund had been processed.

I never cancelled my order. They told me my fund would be back on my card by the 21st. This is my kids Christmas gift. If I have to wait until the 21st to place another order I wont have my items by Christmas.

All they offered me was a %10 discount.

This is their mess up not mines!!! Im so frustrated right now!

This person wrote the review because of "i need my tablets" at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $87 and wants Walmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was im not being accomodated for walmarts mess up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, United States #1257775

Same issue here, customer service cant even look up an order by an order number. Will never shop Walmart again, of course still waiting for my refund.