2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I shop online almost daily. I am home bound due to my health.

I have ordered American Homes Yankee Candles numerous times. They were packed poorly considering how Yankee Candle packages their merchandise from their own plant. I ordered the Yankee Strawberry Lemon Candle and it broke on the Fed-X truck. They didn't bring it in, instead returning it and Not telling me I wouldn't get a replacement.

The next candle came to my home and it was completely broken-a thin layer of bubble plastic wrapped it and I almost sliced my finger off. Took ages for a replacement but I got a whole candle after 2 weeks. Next time I wanted a candle. I order a 19oz.

American Home Candle on 6 different occasions with 6 order numbers. I was lied to by Cateryn O., a supervisor and her employee said they would have one to me the Friday before 4th of July. Nothing arrived. When I order the candles, it stops at processing and will not go further in the process.

In two mos after spending at least 6 hours on the phone and in chat sessions and I still can't get a candle by American Homes/Yankee Candle. Most of the employees were kind and apologetic, however NO CANDLES!!! They promised discounts and I have never received one because I couldn't get the candle delivered to me. I will discuss trying to return a damaged rug from Walmart and how horrifically I was screwed over.

It was rectified but it took months and my checking account was overdrawn with a $38.50 overdraft fee from my bank.

I just got a Fed-X receipt from Walmart in order to return the damaged rug and Fed-X picked the rug up this week. Sad and pathetic.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home By Yankee Candle Candle.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• unpleasant employee

Comments

WTF all this over candles???

aliens_amoung_us
@WowUfool1

I know, I couldn't believe it when I read it either.

@WowUfool1

Yes, I love them and since I am housebound, it is a small pleasure in my life. It isn't drugs or liquor but a simple candle that was ordered repeatedly and screwed up repeatedly.

What is your problem? Try getting some class while you are at it.

You my dear are what is wrong with our country. What is important to me is none of your business.