I went into Walmart three days ago. I inserted my chip credit card and the machine said "approved".

The cashier then said my card did not go through and he made me swipe again. I had a strange feeling so I looked up my credit card account on my iPhone. Sure enough, there was a duplicate charge. I found a manager and she said it would be dropped off my account by end of day (it was already 6:30-7pm).

I looked at my statement today and neither charge is pending. Both posted to my account. I called the corporate office today and they told me the store can't do anything about it and gave me another number to call on Monday. This has never happened to me at Walmart.

After reading all these articles and hearing they are closing locations, I am getting suspicious. I will get my money or file a claim with my credit company to get it from them.

Hopefully, it will be fine though and they'll credit my account without any issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments