2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

was only late one time they denied my card. I normally pay more than payment due. Will be paying card off and never shop at Walmart even though my daughter works there.

Review about: Walmart Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Just wait until THIS happens to you next...

I was checking my credit account with their company and discovered an error.I sent them two payments of $225.00 to be applied to my account, one for my usual monthly payment and the other to be applied on the principal on the debt.

Both payments were initially credited to the account on September 1, 2017. However, their accounting office, for some unknown reason on September 7, transferred one of the $225.00 payments to someone in Alpharetta, Georgia.

I called their offices about a month ago to make an inquiry on this transfer and was told it had been transferred “to my old Walmart account to cover an outstanding balance on it.” I informed the person I was speaking to that there could be no “outstanding balance” on that account, as the complete balance of it was transferred to the new card when it was issued. I was then told the money would be credited back to my account.

Since then, my normal monthly payment of $225.00 was received and credited on October 3, 2017, but the $225.00 that was transferred to Alpharetta, Georgia is still missing.

Nobody at Walmart/Synchony seems to know exactly where my money went, but I want it refunded back into my account immediately and applied toward the principal on my debt balance.

They say they will let me know something on my complaint within two months.At this time I am paying additional interest to them because of this error.