2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased 3 tvs online from Walmart, all 3 tvs after a few years you can hear it but cant see anything on the screen. The 1st tv they automatically gave me the money back on an ecard.

The 2nd tv with the same issue as the 1st one, they had me mail it to them, after a few days, they claimed they changed a piece and was mailing it back, I received the tv back with the same issue, then they said they was not going to replace it nor give me my money back, because the cord was pulled out and the screen had a impact(Mind you the impact on the screen was not there, when i sent it), now i have the 3rd tv with the same issue as the other two. My main point its if u purchased the care plan, make sure you purchased the item and the plan seperate, if not you will be left with no item, and they will steal your money from the care plan.

NOT WORTH IT! Once they say mail it take pictures, document everything, because they are ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments