Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to this *** store. Was waiting in line when a mentally unstable man decided to screw with me.

He was mad about something but didn't tell me. He and his fat whale of a wife pulled his cart into me and stood right in my space, on top of me, and proceeded to give me the eye. The retarded Cash Register Associate witnessed the whole thing, just smirked and did nothing. Literally did nothing after I told this guy to back off.

The man started threatening me with physical violence after I told him to back off. *** Cash Register associate DID NOTHING. Not a safe place to shop.

Will boycott all Walmarts in the future. The lowest forms of life shop at Walmart and work there.

Comments

Torrance, California, United States #1260913

The person from Paris France is not as smart as they think. The seem to think that they are smarter than the rest of us.

They know nothing about the laws of our country. Nor do they know how to read.

It is an insult for an imbecile to claim he or she is smarter than I am when apparently they are not. Just reading their replies proves this.

to Anonymous #1261043

You keep complaining about the person from Paris France being ***, and yet you keep coming back to argue with this person, it says a lot about your I.Q. as well.

It seems like you have no life at all, you are on here arguing with this person frequently. Do you have a job?

Torrance, California, United States #1260661

With you using the word retards and fat whale I wonder if you are the one that had mental issues. I would be upset too if you referred to me as a retard or my wife as a fat whale. Also before calling anyone retards learn how to spell and conduct yourself properly.

Man I was scared and Walmart wouldn't cause a lawsuit and beat that retard up for me....I swear I'm an adult....

New York, New York, United States #1260326

It's not the cashier responsible to stop the customers from fighting. It's not his/her problem so they have no reason to get involved.

to Anonymous Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1260461

It is the responsibility of the store if someone gets hurt on their property, they can be sued, obviously you know nothing about civil law. Why don't you go back to school? If you did go to college, you should seriously ask for your money back, ***.

to You are a *** *** Torrance, California, United States #1260664

I think it is you that is the one that is a stup1d. If you read her letter where she calls people retards, and fat whales she was obviously the issue not them.

Why don't you go back to school and learn how to read. She referring to the wife as a fat whale, and she is referring to the cashier as "retarded". It seems like she has the anger issues, instigated the whole thing and backed down like a coward when someone reacted. This is probably the first time someone stood up to her and she probably displayed this behavior before.

Besides unless the cashier sees the customer acting hostile they cannot kick the customer out of the store and if the OP behaves as much of a c*nt as she did on this review chances are she was the issue and not the husband and wife and chances are with her tone they thought she was the hostile one. So go back to the first grade and read the whole review instead of just the first few words because it is obvious you did not read the whole thing.

to Anonymous Paris, Ile-De-France, France #1260841

I'm far smarter than what you give me credit for, shitbag. Because unlike you, I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else.

Right on! You shop there lowlife!

Houston, Texas, United States #1259302

Retarded Cash Register Associate...

Really???

Is it really that necessary to include this information?

Your including this information tells me a lot about you, and it is not pretty.