Washington, District Of Columbia

My mother, daughter, and I stopped at a Walmart store on our way home from vacation. As we were shopping through the store, I left my

three year old daughter push one of the carts around the store. I got the feeling that we were given a lot of dirty looks as we went

through the store, but I didn't care. When we finally got two carts full, we decided to leave. When I started to unload the carts at

the checkout, my daughter started running around the aisles and bathrooms. Everytime I brought her back to us, she would run off

again. The cashier seemed to be annoyed at the situation. Some people just don't know what it is like to have a rambuntous three year

old like my daughter. I ignored her. Finally my daughter decided to stay near me. Unfornately, my daughter decided to start climbing

on the carasel. After many other attepts to get her to stop, I gave her some chicken I was buying. As I continued putting things on

the counter, my daughter was standing next to the carasel. Next thing I know, some of my daughter's chicken is on the floor. I

demanded to know what had happened. The cashier told me she had accidently hit my daughter with the carasel. Even though she said she

was sorry, I didn't believe it. I know she was getting annoyed at my daughter and hit her out of spite. At that point I just wanted

out of that store. After all the groceries where scanned, I handed the cashier my coupons. All of my coupons scanned except two. Then

she decides to be a miss coupon know it all, and goes through both of my carts looking for an item. That is when I got pissed. I got

very loud and said boy it sure takes us a lot longer to check out than it does to shop. I also added in that the cashiers like to be

busy bodies and abuse children. The cashier then gave up her fight. She rushed the rest of order, which I thought was very rude and

unprofessional. She looked like she was going to cry. I did give her something to cry about. I went to a manager and reported her. I

hope they fired her. There as no excuse for any of this at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Coupon.

Comments

This is a fake complaint by an obnoxious troll.

You're blaming the cashier because YOU can't parent????

She already tried babysitters they quit because her three year old bit and kicked them. Also her nine year old threatened to kick his teacher in the balls and got suspended.

By your own admission, you are a parenting nightmare. That cashier is not there to babysit your child.

That is your job. You obviously do not do your job. If your child is not trained to relate to the rest of the world you should hire( if you can) someone to sit with her while you shop. Wake up young person and take a "few" parenting classes.

Your child needs to fit into society.

Not the reverse. You are not doing that child any favors by letting her rule the world.

Spank that little rambuntous *** into submission. NEXT COMPLAINT!

You are the same poster that dropped your infant. Claimed a fall and Walmart doctored the tapes.

Your special 9 year old fell out of the cart. Please control your children...it does take a village to have an ***. If Walmart is such a hardship for you, shop someplace different, if the problems persist....

The problem can be found by looking in the mirror. Please do not choose Staples to shop at.

PROBLEM TODAY ' THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM',No parental control .Little Johnny or Janey are allowed to do what ever they want, as the doting parents watch in glowing admiration, but God help anyone who says or critizes them,

No wonder the kid was running around; she was probably on a sugar high. Eating greasy chicken and eating cupcakes would make me run around ***-nilly, and I am 52!

Biting peers and babysitters is never acceptable behavior! I am not surprised your child was kicked out of preschool, and I am not surprised you cannot keep sitters. I would never, under any circumstances, allow my (now-grown) daughters to behave like wild animals!

Threatening peers is not acceptable behavior, either. I don't blame the Scout Master for banishing your son from scout meetings. In this day and age, one cannot take the chance of a violent assault. And yes, your son could have been charged with assault had he carried out his threat. He had no right taking something that did not belong to him.

You, my dear, are a pathetic excuse for a parent. It is no wonder you must use all those coupons. You will need the money later in life, when your children have been arrested, and you need money for lawyers and bail.

smedrik

So you allowed your child to act out in a dangerous way by climbing all over and running around like a banshee. Then when your child got hurt (as unsupervised children do) you flip your lid at the cashier.

You are the parent, it is your job to monitor your child and keep the safe. A child climbing all over the carousel is not acting safely. The only person you have to blame is yourself. It was completely unreasonable for you to lash out at the cashier for your own failings.

I know what it is like to have rambunctious three year olds. I have twins seven year old boys. Who through my guidance knew the appropriate way to conduct themselves in public from a very early age.

Trevor's story about the mother sickens me that a parent would harm their child to make money off a big company. Unfortunately there are parents like that all over.

Ones who push children off ladders threatening to sue claiming the child fell. Making their children run in oil and soap spills. If I ever ran into one of these parents I would give them advice.

If you want money this bad risk your own life and safety not your child's. Sickos.

Trevor just so you know my nine year old son was kicked out of Cub Scouts because he threatened another child with a knife. One that could not do anything because the little brat took a piece of chicken off his plate.

I admit that my son took it first but instead of grabbing it back from his plate the boy should have asked nicely for it back.

When my the boy took his piece of chicken back my son threatened to cut his neck with the knife.(which could not even cut bread.) He was sent home. My son being a year younger and smaller six or so inches.

I hope that someone reported her. I hope someone reported the OP as well.

Both are bad parents.

Also to the OP who posted as child abusing cashier. Spanking and talking firmly to a child is not child abuse. It is called discipline.

Now if father of triplets admitted to beating the heck out of his children and leaving bruises then that is abuse, but spanking a child(after several warnings to smarten up) is not. It is called parenting and discipline.

You should try it sometime. Hey people may not give you dirty looks and they may actually enjoy the company of your child.

One can only hope this is fiction. However being a scout leader for years I have come across parents like her, where they think their child should be able to do anything they please.

Where their child is an angel and can do no wrong. It is the other children's fault. Never their child's. It is bad leadership, not their child's behavior.

Get the picture. I also had a parent like her who let her two year old son run around at the Walmart I worked in.

One of the employees nearly hit him with a cart. She went outside and she hit him with a tree branch, later returned to the store and claimed that someone hit her child with a buggy and left the mark which she left with a tree branch.

Ihatestupidcustomers, the three year old is not a retard she can't help it if the mother does not teach her right from wrong. If you are going to call anyone a retard save it for the mother.

Also funny how when someone hits one of her children it is not okay, but it is okay for her child to biter, kick, hit and pull hair of other children.

I would hardly call the child a brat. Don't bash the child because the mother and grandmother could not keep an eye on her.

Like I said she posted this same review complaint on complaintsboard.com and who knows where else. On complaintsboard.com I asked her what if someone knocked her child over with a cart or if she ran into something. Her reply was she would sue the person who injured her child. Seriously if you are letting your child run around on your front lawn and she runs in to a car and gets seriously injured or killed no amount of money is going to change what happened.

You can sue all you want but no amount of money will bring your child back. You have to teach her to listen to you, because one day she may need to listen to you when her life depends on it and by that time it will be too late.

Like I warned you. Father of Triplets.

Speaking firmly to a child, do you mean yelling at a child. That is considered child abuse. Not to mention that spanking a child is physical child abuse.

I am showing your confession to abusing your children on this site as well as complaint board were you confessed to verbally abusing(speaking firmly) and physically abusing(spanking) your children. They can contact CPS in your area and take action if necessary which could include giving the children sole custody to your ex wife to putting them in a foster home and giving you anger management and parenting classes because you clearly need both.

I told you in your other review. When your child acts up you speak firmly to them.

I had to deal with three, three year olds having triplets. If they acted up. I spoke to them firmly.

If they continued I warned them they would get a spanking the next time, and finally if it did not stop there I gave a spanking. They are ten right now.

IHateStupidCustomers

WOW the anonymous poster is a complete ***. I'd be annoyed too if I had to hear this persons annoying little brat running around the store, no matter if I was a customer or if I worked there.

so you're telling me that you're gonna blame a cashier for you being a lousy parent that can't control their kid? I'm sure she hit your kid by accident. while she was ringing up your stuff and probably looking through the dozens of coupons your cheap *** used, I'm sure she didn't see your daughter acting like a little retard during that exact moment. oh well if your coupons didn't work, I hate when hoarders feel the need to use every coupon they can get their hands on.

I highly doubt they fired her. I'm sure they were trying to cheer the poor girl up after you abused her, you *** *** and you piece of *** good for nothing parent. then they probably laughed at how much of a bad parent you are and how *** dumb you sounded.

oh and probably laughed at how cheap you were with your coupons. you probably used coupons to buy vasoline for you and your boyfriend to get it on at night.

IHateStupidCustomers

rickfaz3

I love all you parents who just let your little brats run wild and bother other people then get uppity when you think someone just looks at you and your little brat