Statenville, Georgia

I went to my local Walmart and made a purchase. I found something outside that I wanted and went inside to purchase it also.

The cashier said "***" when she saw me for the second time. We went to the manager who stated, "Overlook her, she is always like that!!!" Therefore, I am positive she was never even made aware of the complaint since it was obviously expected of her!!!

Has anyone besides myself noticed that you are overcharged on at least two or more items everytime you shop there. I wonder how much extra profit is made per day when people don't check every item!

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #206022

I called her a *** and cracker first but still she should act professionsl. I hate whites. They are all racist.

#205986

THE PERSON THAT PUT OH YOU POOR THING MUST BE A BIG SHOT A WAL ***.I SORRY I MENT TO SAY WAL MART.

#205982

thats how the rich get richer.i wont even buy any of there *** any more.you buy one high price item and the next time you need parts they stop handeling that item.my advice to people stop buying at wal mart.i like buying american made products not that cheap *** FROM CHINA.(

neno85
#205910

I would of said something back to her! People like this don't deserve a job, they are taking work that respectable and hard working people need now a days.

I would report it to the corporate office and tell them what the manager told you, the they expect that!

Bull ***! Walmart employs dirtbags!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #205839

Someone said a swear word in front of you. Hands you a box of tissue to dry your tears.