Cashier st#03182 op#001421 te#06 tr#04662 I don't know which of these #'s is her cashier # but I have id # 7jzllw13g860 on my receipt I was very disappointed with the cashier on that day. I stood and waited on her to greet me and scan my groceries.

She was more consumed with side conversation with two fellow cashiers that were in lane 5 and 7. She was rude. Made me seem that I was an inconvenience to her and cashier in lane # 7 gave me such a ugly look.

the day of my visit was 9/20/16 tc# 1593 0777 1621 7369 7360

I certainly need this incident is addressed because I don't have to shop and neither does anybody else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff not friendily and lies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Target is just around the corner.

blackdontcrack