Verified Reviewer

This happen in Compton Store Walmart, the one in Long Beach Boulevard in Compton, California. On December 13 about 18 hours.

I was in line on cashier no. 12 to pay some products that we buy, but it call my attention that in cashier 14 with the light out, (She was picking the customers that she attend from other lines o when they arrive to the cashier, first strange that call my attention). there was a color old lady attending it and there was a young customer (Color to) with a exaggerated full basket car and I never see the lady swipe any card, get all stuff bagged get a receipt and later with another friend share part of the stuff in her car ( I was about 30 ft from them, maybe I miss something). My line advance and I been next to my cashier, then a lady with a full basket car of Mary Callender products (Mostly pies) I saw that the cashier was scanning them and the machine type G R Kisses all the car products (It seems that somehow they scan with a different code and get a lower price for the product then they go to the exit with a paid receipt and securities allow them to get out without checking if the charge correspond to the product taken out.

(Mafia style?) I am reporting this because I read that the store is going to close, I suspect that they are stealing freely this way. take care .

I using this medium because I did not find any other to report it. If you take action is OK, if not Close your store (Maybe you win in the loses).

Preferred solution: Put people of outer places to check and supervise. It is sad watch that stores go away from the city because of the stealing, Kmart. Vons, Ralphs, and others. .

Comments

#1963340

The cash register wouldn't print a receipt if the products weren't paid for. You can also pay with your phone or a card with an rfid chip so you don't have to swipe or insert card.

From 30' away you couldn't really see what happened. If you really though theft was going on you could have contacted the store manager rather than posting on a site not related to the store.

Walmart Reviews