501 W Main Ave, Bayamón, 00961, Puerto Rico
4.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On an occasion I tried to explain to the operator who handles the calls and her response was , lady I'm here at the switch board and I can't attend to you, try calling at another date or time.What if she's forever busy and has no time to listen to anyone unless it's related to someone that has to be contacted at the store.

Customer service was not her line neither did she care to make it her business. Rude all the way thru.

Suggestions: Store manager should infasize to their cashiers that a smile, a thank you,and can I help you please , are a requisite of the job title.After all customers are the ones that are contributing to their jobs as well.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: I love Wal-Mart's prices and varitey.

I liked: People.

Comments

Customers are indeed the reason for doing their jobs.But that is plural.

Every customer is equally important.

Its when the occasional customer believes that they are more important then all the rest that will generally get a negative response NO MATTER where you shop.

Next time start with a how are you today?

Or I can see how busy you are today, but could you help me out for a moment....I will be grateful.

"Try it, it works."

You committed first degree murder of a words there.

Is your life really that empty that you need to be thanked for shopping at Walmart? Stop going, they won't even notice.

to Anonymous #1416960

* first degree murder of a few words. Damn autocorrect :)

Do you actually expect the store manager to stop whatever they are doing just to take your call.Perhaps they were assisting another customer, counseling or training an employee.

The switchboard operator isn't going to go out in the store and drag the manager to a phone for you.You have very unreasonable expectations.

Store manager should infasize to their cashiers that a smile, a thank you,and can I help you please , are a requisite of the job title...

What the heck does infasize mean?