Toronto, Ontario

My husband works at Home Office. This means that I have the right to treat your workers like ***. Every time I don't get my own way I tell my husband about my experiences. He usually talks to the manager and gets me what I want. Since he is just a janitor and has no impact on the store in general he usually has to please the manager by giving him a BJ.

However recently he got a STD and now he refused to have sexual relationships with managers to get me what I want. Unfortunately I had to divorce him because now I can't lie to the cashiers into giving me half my purchases for free and 75 percent off the rest because he refuses to step up to the plate and help me out. Because of you not giving in to my needs, helping me while you are on break we are divorced.

Formally Mrs Lea.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

For over a year I was unemployed and lived off my savings. I tried everything to get out of this financial crisis out, but it just was not possible, and then I found priestessifaa@yahoo.com online.

Beginning I was skeptical, and I could of not afford to waste money that I needed. He told me how her spell works, and its roots. After a week I received the greatest call in time. A well-known companies in the food industry called me and offered me a Geschäftdsleitung Assistant position, So I can not be happier.

My life has changed ... I paid my past due bills, and was able to start saving again, i am earning well.

cant stop laughing, its hurts sooooo bad. but tbh i can relate to mrs.lea my wife works at home office too. i think she cheat on me with mr.lea at his home office while mrs.lea and me get mad at walmart together

But the user "mrs Lea" half the complaints on this sight are heers. Yeah I made two spelling mistakes just to priss her off.

Make that tree, no for. Lol.

Anyways Mrslea01 seems to be a *** with a lot of time on her hands.

In the complaint about not getting the patio set for sale I bet it is because she is too busy writing complaints about restaurants and Walmart to have went to the store on time. That was just a lie about her not getting the ad paper until later.

IHateStupidCustomers

or maybe it was written by an insane woman that goes by the name of MrsLea01? or maybe it was you SilverFarr.

Obviously, either this entire post was a 'prank' of sorts, and a poor one at that, or it was written by an actual 'person of Walmart'.

Get a life ... :roll

IHateStupidCustomers

I agree, she also has multiple personalities. she can't even remember anything that she posts.

This lady needs to be put in a mental institution because she definitely NEEDS HELP!!!!Her life must be H E L L !!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Wow getting mad because no one agrees with u.stop eating your all your donuts and go get a job.lol still the joke of the day.

Lol wow getting mad because everyone knows how dumb and crazy you are. Thats sad if i cared i would feel bad for you.

This should be a lesson to people not to post *** complaints about *** *** and get mad no one agrees with you. Another scary personality comes out. Remeber your pills are your friends. Probably the only ones you have.

People would have to be crazy too to even want to associate with u. Scary.

People would have to be crazy too to even want to associate with u. Scary.

MrsLea

I DIDN'T POST THIS YOU ***!!

MY HUSBAND ISN'T A JANITOR EITHER!! I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS YOU ***!! :( :( :(

One of her many scary personalities.

IHateStupidCustomers

I'm waiting for MrsLea01 to claim that she didn't post this which is usually the case for all of her posts and comments. I think she's just confused about her life from how many pills she's been taking.

I bet your husband was like. Finally I have been waiting for her to say those five words for years.

The words being. Honey, I want a divorce.