7083 W 48th St, Fremont, MI 49412, USA
1.7

My son broke his phone on Aug. 6, 2018 which he bought in June along with a Walmart care plan.

We paid the fee of $29.00 and sent the phone in for reimbursement. They received it on Aug. 10th at 9 am. We called on Sunday to find out what was taking so long for the reimbursement card and were told that department doesn't work on weekends.

We call back on Tuesday because we still haven't heard anything and they say oh, we haven't looked at the claim yet! While on the phone the confirm that they are issuing a refund in 48 hrs. Today is Thursday and still no refund. We called again and are told there is a delay in reimbursement right now and not sure when the reimbursement will be emailed.

Before the plans became Walmart care plans we never waited beyond the pick up by UPS to get our reimbursement email. I'm not sure with the fee you have to pay that it is worth the hassle to get the few dollars they have to pay over the cost of the phone.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Walmart care plan is a ripoff.

Comments

I don't know that you have a monetary loss. You are just impatient. If you son had been more careful with his phone you wouldn't have this problem in the first place.