3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Wal Mart had a good deal on cell phones through a company called MyWit.I ordered 3 of these phones.

I wanted to use my debit card cause I have been trying to pay off my credit cards. The order went through and a few minutes later I got a cancellation so I ordered again using a credit card with plenty of available balance. That order cancelled also. I went back and forth with Wal Mart about it and 2 times they told me to reorder the phones which I did and they still cancelled.

I offered to prepay in my local Wal Mart store or mail the payment ahead of time. They refused and suggested that I buy the phones directly from MyWit. When i contacted them they refused to sell me the phones. Finally my wife logged on her computer and ordered the phones using her card, again with plenty of available balance and her order was cancelled also.I have probably bought 10s of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise using walmart.com.

For some unexplained reason they seem to have blacklisted my wife and I from being able to make purchases. I really hate it because the phones were are really good deal.

I was going to use one of them as a birthday present for my daughter.I don't know what Wal Mart has against my wife and I.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being treated like some kind of fraud.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Brecksville, Ohio, United States #1320614

I have bought phones from MyWit via Amazon.They give you good deals because they sell COUNTERFEIT look-alike phones!

DO NOT buy anything from them they are fraudulent and there is a reason their deals are seemingly too good.Companies like Walmart and Amazon are allowing such criminals operate on their platform and this has to stop.